FZF-OBC (FzF Over Bash Complete)
A bash completion script intend to add fzf over all known bash completion functions on your system with minimal modifications on original completion scripts.
It is a replacement to the completion script natively provided by fzf who replace original completion functions with its own (and create some behavior originally well implemented into original completion scripts).
- Fully customizable
- Compatible with almost all linux complete script ( git, docker, ls, cd, vim ....)
- Recursive path search for completion scripts who use _filedir / _filedir_xspec
- Colorized paths with completion scripts who use _filedir / _filedir_xspec (ls, cd, vi, ....)
- Multiple selection capability (select multiple containers, select multiple options)
- Modifications of the default complete results
- etc ....